Register for October 21 Provincial Pro-D In-District Events
> Nakwakto Rapids & Cultural Tour, Port Hardy Nakwakto Rapids & Cultural Tour
- Start Time 8:00 AM – confirm time with k’awat’si Tours (3 hour+ Tour)
- Meet at Pier Side Landing Hotel – carpool if you can. Dress for the weather!
- Please call k’awat’si Tours 250-230-3574 to register and pay ($175 for adults $135 for children).
- Fill out a Pro-D form with a copy of your receipt and submit to the VINTA office for reimbursement
from your 2016-17 Pro-D fund.
- Minimum 4 members registered by Wednesday October 14th for the trip to go.
> Gary R. Allan – Who Speaks For Wolf , Malcolm Island (Sointula) WhoSpeaksForWolf.com
- Start Time 10:00 AM at BC Ferries Port McNeill.
- Catch the 10:25 AM ferry to Sointula & Return to Port McNeill on the 4:35 PM Ferry.
- Members to provide own transportation – please carpool if you can.
- Fill out a Pro-D form with a copy of your ferry receipt and submit to the VINTA office for
reimbursement from your 2016-17 Pro-D fund.
- Minimum 4 members.
- Time: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Location: North Island Secondary School
- Maximum Attendees: 30
- Contact Angela if you wish to attend:
SET-BC will be offering a workshop on digital literacy October 21. This is a virtual workshop that will
focus on a review of Ribble’s 9 elements of digital citizenship, discussion, sharing and some exploration
of the BC digital literacy framework, as well as information and resources re: coding and how this fits
into the new curriculum.
- Start Time – 9:00 AM until 3 PM.
- Bring your own lunch.
- Please contact Kelly with your name and grades you work with if you are interested in attending.
- Spaces are limited.
Please submit a Pro-D Application Form to the Superintendent.
Click Below to Download the Form:
Download the Pro-D Form.