This August, ArtStarts invites teachers (K-12) to Summer Camp, an arts-based professional development event focused on bringing arts integration into classrooms.
Through hands-on experiential workshops featuring visual artists, musicians, choreographers, First Nations creative facilitators and more, learn how to bring the new BC curriculum’s Big Ideas and Core Competencies to life.
This two-day event offers practical skill-building workshops in movement, environmental art, painting and music, while addressing themes of ecology, social justice and cultural appropriation.
- Design Your Own Daily Creative Practice
with Marisa Pahl
- Our Lines Are All Connected: Art Making in Place-Based Education
with Rebecca Graham
- Artivism in Classrooms
with Rup Sidhu and Nassim Elbardouh
- Strengthening the Circles: Bridging Collaborative Art and Sustainability
with Kevin Kimoto
- Teaching through Dance… Oh Yes You Can!
with Lee Kwidzinski
- Journey from Cultural Appropriation to Appreciation
Program Manager, Infusion
ArtStarts in Schools
808 Richards Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 3A7
t: 604.336.0626 ext 106
ArtStarts is celebrating 20 years! Check out our Next 20 series.
Stay connected with everything ArtStarts!
Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + eNews